Monday, May 23, 2011

Things I Know Now That I Wished I Knew Then

My name is Janet.  I am a wife, a mother and a grandmother (among many other things).  I started writing a book that I was going to give to my daughters and daughters-in-law to help them ahead of time when they were getting their own families started.  But the computer crashed .... 

Then I decided that this summer I would rewrite it as a blog.  I hope I can begin a new good habit this summer by keeping up with it.  The subjects I will write about are mostly solutions to my own personal irritations and failings as a wife, mother, homemaker, family historian, etc.  I am pleased to note that my daughters and daughters-in-law are right now already head and shoulders above me when I was their age.  Any bits of wisdom I will throw out to you all might or might not be of help to you.  Please feel free to make use of my hard earned experience or reject it -- my feelings won't be hurt.  But if I were to have a second chance to do it over I would ....

No comments:

Post a Comment